WATCH —-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJau6RCvRBA
LISTEN ——> https://soundcloud.com/letters-we-wrote/burn
LIKE ————> https://www.facebook.com/LettersWeWrote?ref=hl
FOLLOW —> https://twitter.com/LettersWeWrote
When finished, re-blog and i promise ill give you a shoutout
and like heaps of your photos and re-blog heaps of your stuff
I hate to see great talent from superstars go to waste and this is a common occurrence in the WWE.
1. How has Ryback not held a single championship yet? He deserves it as much as Randy Orton and John Cena.
2. Good, athletic superstars with a lot of potential don’t get enough/any title shots. (e.g. Kofi Kingston) ….Kofi Kingston should be in the main events at PPV’s for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, even if he doesn’t win, it would give his career a big boost. But no, the WWE are pushing him back by making him be in every pre-show match and in matches against The Miz. A very similar story to why Shelton Benjamin left (another superstar with HEAPS of potential)
3. It would also be great to see superstars like Xavier Woods and Damien Sandow in matches for the US and IC Championship. But no, once again the keep pushing back these superstars with lots of potential.
4. If they do everything that is “Best for Business” …then why are they putting Rey Mysterio in shitty tag team matches with The Usos. Rey Mysterio was more like a superhero than a superstar to kids who watched WWE, and the 50 Years of WWE DVD explained how they are trying to make WWE more appropriate for a younger audience. Rey Mysterio would be up there with the John Cena’s and the Daniel Bryan’s and the Randy Orton’s if they gave him the chance instead of teaming him up with Big Show.
5. You have to be a model to be a Diva….
Why did they have to get rid of the Women’s championship, it really defined that the women of the WWE….were women and not “Divas” who own a title with a butterfly on the front of it.
6. I know I’ve used the word ‘potential’ a lot but I’m sorry, I’m going to have to used it again…….
Could the WWE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring in some superstars with heaps of potential and great wrestling skills and get rid of superstars like David Otunga who is a waste of space.
7. I see Dolph Ziggler is in the pre-shows now…..WASTE OF TALENT!!!
8. JOHN MORRISON SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE F****G WWE CHAMPION……..NOW HE’S GONE…..ONCE AGAIN, WASTE OF TALENT
9. I am sick to death of the “superstars” who are more of a joke than a superstar. (e.g. Santino Marella, The Great Khali) I remember when Khali used to dominate and be an absolute animal
10. Speaking of animals…..Thank Sweet God that Batista is returning…..Every week on Raw it’s the same matches OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER
*Daniel Bryan & CM Punk vs Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
*Ziggler vs Fandango
*Real Americans vs Cody Rhodes & Goldust
*10000000000000 other tag team matches
I continue to watch WWE but I am very annoyed with these things.
Please re-blog so others can feel my frustration